Now and Then: Post Presentation M05

at last, the project is over.it sounds good..hehhe!i had put all my soul onto this project and i satisfy with my movie. but i am not too satisfy with my presentation..i such a bad presenter didn't?
even though i am not a good presenter i discovered myself gain more knowledge. before the project start, i don't even know to use the microsoft movie maker. after 2times publishing my movie, at last i satisfy it and submit it as my great masterpiece.=]
i also learn from others how they controlled the stage when they present their project. i see that fadzrulhisyam is one of the person that i can learn from..he is too confident and can talk smoothly in front of the audience.
i found that technical english that i had learn last semester had help me much in presentation..even though it is still not good enough but, i had challenge my old me last semester...=]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ini Rupe Blog Saya yg Latest!

4 Ogos 2010 :suwey gle!

proton inspira